11.28.2011

Je Suis La Petitchat Siamois

[Ed. Note: This is Dutch, not French.
Minnow has much to learn.]
My Mom came home from her French class tonight and told me and The Fat Black Cat that it's time we stop pussyfooting around show some initiative and learn French, too. Especially if we are going to continue to visit Le Maison du Grand Chat. I argued that since I am Siamese, heiress to an ancient & esteemed lineage of kickass ninjas, I should honor my noble forefathers and focus my laser dot beam-like attention on polishing my Simon Simian Siamuguese Siamalian Siamish Siamdinavian Jedi mind-tricks Siamamese. ... The Fat Black Cat said that since she's Lani's Cat, she should learn Catalan. Whatever!!! Like that's even a language! And what the heck is a "Lani" ??? But anyhow, since Ma Mère is the only one who knows how to open the Magic Food Box boss, we really don't have a stinkin' choice should take her up on this excellent idea. And so, let l'aventure commence!

Bises,
 La Petitchat

 (et La Gros Chat Noir)

I'm pretty sure this says "Siamese rule the house." Am I right?
This Cocteau dude was onto something....

No comments:

Post a Comment