12.26.2011

Meowy Christmas

My Mom and The Fat Black Cat and I spent The Holidays with The Big Cat and His People. All The People got really cool boxes and ribbons and tissue paper to shred play with, but all My Mom got me was some cheap pink and purple catnip mice. And I have to share them with The Fat Black Cat! Whatever!!! an awesome package of catnip mice. Thank you, Mom; they are super cool, so please don't stop buying me things, ok? Even if they are stoopid-looking catnip mice.

Bises,
 The Tinycat


For me? Oh, you shouldn't have gotten anything for lil' ol' me. What!?! What do you mean they're not for me!?!

Brown Siamese kitties all tied up with string, these are a few of My Mom's favorite things.

I will not look at the mouse. I will not look at the mouse. Humoring Mom

Boxing Day Sit-In: I represent the 99% of spoiled cats


No comments:

Post a Comment